Sunday, April 15, 2012

The short answer

The other day I was asked a question, a good question.  The question was this:  "Are you Jennifer Raudebaugh Photography, or are you "Cannon Hill Photo"?

The short answer is this:  I am registered with both the city and state as Jennifer Raudebaugh Photography, LLC".  This registered entity is so long that on some forms the same name does not fit.  I was not blessed with a short name...add "Photography" and your fingers might swell from all the typing.  Additionally, I'm pretty much the only person (besides my husband) who can spell my last name. (I kept my maiden name for professional reasons.)

That, right there is the main reason my name is not my website name!  Everyone queried could spell Cannon Hill Photo (Cannon Hill is a nearby park here in Spokane), and if by chance someone types in "Canon" instead of "Cannon", I have that covered in the search.
Short. Easy to spell.  Easy to remember.  Unlike my name.

But, as always, the check is written out to me!
Jennifer Raudebaugh Photography

(AT  CannonHillPhoto.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment